My name is Christian Rodwell and today I’m talking with Derek Mills.
Derek Mills AKA The Standards Guy. Derek has 30 years as a Wealth & Business Development Expert & Mentor. He is the world's foremost expert on Daily Standards and was the Associate Producer & Expert featured in the Think & Grow Rich Movie 'THINK' released in 2018.
Derek is also the author of 'The 10-Second Philosophy®' - For Success & Happiness; published worldwide by Hay House, available on Amazon. He is a transformational business guru who shares his message on stages worldwide, and his approach is truly unique and in highly in demand.
However, things were not always as they are today for Derek and so I’m particularly interested to discover the key changes which he made to turn things around and achieve the level of success which does now.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the difference between setting standards and setting goals
- How can someone be accountable with goal setting
- How important the environment and support system to commit to the standard
- The importance of future vision and living it daily
- The value of staying to be in the vision and reach for it daily
Links & Resources mentioned in this episode:
Derek Mills Book - 10 Second Philosophy
Connect with Escape The Rat Race [#ETRR]:
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you would like to share? Send us a message If you enjoy listening to our show every week, please leave us a review on iTunes! (It really helps spread the word ;)